• Contoh Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan (BHS.INGGRIS)


    January 24, 2013
    To :
    Personnel Director

    PO BOX 157 Tangerang 15001
    Dear Sir,
      I wish to apply for the position Sales Engineers  that was advertised on Tribun News January,20,2013.
    I am a graduate S-1 from Indonesia University,I am 24th years Old, I have one over experience as an Super Visor With PT.JNE  and have a wide experience of variety  of pattern techniques,my Toefl Test  are very good, I am A hard working person and I have excellent record as a reliable, With this strong background, I certainly believe that I am competent to meet challenging tasks and can make a good contribution to your company.
    Enclosed is my resume, which indicates in some detail my biography, certificate,drive license and experience. I sincerely hope that my qualifications are of interest to you and that an interview might be arranged at your convenience.
    Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Sincerely yours,
    Dumsky a.k.a Eka Melinda Ferardy :D







  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment